Wednesday, July 9, 2014

They gave us our own Fertility Nurse.

We're feeling pretty comfortable with the idea of forming a great bond with our Fertility Nurse, her name is Jocelyn and she's taking great care of us.... I can't complain.

She went over the fertility meds I have to take, ordering all the meds, genetic testing bloodwork, the reason for taking certain meds and egg retrieval process. Then Eric gave 2 vials of blood and I gave about 9 vials of blood but that's for Genetic testing which cost about $2170.00 but boy is it worth it.

Jocelyn made sure we left her office well informed and ready for the next step. She did give us a calendar with all of the meds and procedures that we're going to go through starting on 7/14. Once we return, she'll show us how to use the meds and how to stick myself. I'm not sure if I can do it but I'm going to learn. Plus, we'll be getting a new calendar with all the good stuff aka procedures.

In the meantime, we're trying to occupy our time with other things besides getting pregnant cause it can take a toll on you. I'm hoping to get away this wknd with just us and we're having a few great supportive framily next wknd.
I hope lil Miss Eva B. Finkley aka Charm7 understand how much we want her once she gets older.... I'm pretty sure her Daddy will remind her.

"IVF is a process"

No comments:

Post a Comment