Sunday, July 13, 2014

I'm getting better at this.

As I lay in our bed, trying to get comfortable once again, the thought of meeting our Nurse tomorrow morning to see how the IVF meds are administered is not making me anxious like before. I guess the online convos with other IVF patients is definitely working and I've noticed I'm not stressing out big time anymore.
I've seen a lot of pics of the IVF meds and I'm trying not to freak out about receiving them but it's easier said than done.

Our wknd trip to Lancaster, PA was exactly what we needed. No kids and no IVF convos, just us enjoying our Mommy and Daddy time. I'm totally refreshed and I'm looking forward to Monday.

I'll say this, going through this process has made me appreciative and I've gained so much patience from it. Plus, the mini wknd getaways with Eric is a huge emotional boost and I'm told to enjoy it cause the whirlwind hasn't start yet and we won't have the freedom to pick up and leave.

"IVF is a process"

No comments:

Post a Comment