Friday, July 4, 2014

Time to visit the Oval Office.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to find the Semen Analysis hilarious but hey, you only masturbate in a specimen cup once in your life, if you can't find humour in that then you're screwed.

I'm not sure who's idea to name the room Oval Office but they deserve a raise. Eric didn't like the small variety of magazines and adult videos to assist the men but hey, he got the job done and that's all I need to hear. His major contribution is done and now I have to see a Fertility Nurse to come up with the meds schedule on Monday, I saw a few examples of the meds schedule and it looks scary/intense but I'm sure our Nurse will make sure it doesn't intimidate  us. 

I'm following a few of my friends who's going through IVF and they said to make sure and do other things as a couple besides getting pregnant, they recommended we go away for wknd or go on dates, just don't let trying to conceive (TTC) consume you. So that's what we've been doing..... We've made plans for a getaway this week and I really can't wait to just breathe.

"IVF is a process"

No comments:

Post a Comment