Tuesday, June 3, 2014

IVF is going to be our life.

I'm very nervous about this entire IVF process. I'm kind of still in shock by the entire way the possibility of having another baby came about but I'm open for it all. Even though I've done so much research on every step/process, I'm really hoping my body does not morph into someone so not me. 

I've read so many different women stories about IVF and I'm really thinking that my story would be entirely different because I'm fertile and I've never had an issue with carrying my children. My mind has been all over the place since 5/31, I'm so amped, I'm ready to start today if I could, but, the waiting game begins from now, great thing is, I've got my doctor's appt for 6/11, and I'm realizing that nothing else even matters anymore. 

I find myself day dreaming about a little girl or a boy and sometimes if I'm sleepy, I'm seeing twins. I'm finding that feeling of being pregnant once again can command such space in my entire body. I'm just so focused on my family and starting the IVF process. I know that's going to be a problem for others but as of right now, if it has nothing to do with the IVF, I'm not concerned. Concentrating on eating foods geared for my upcoming pregnancy has quickly taken room in every conversation. 

Eliminating any stress is a HUGE must. Being extra mindful about what I put into my body was always a top priority but now it's my hour by hour. I know I'll drive my family up the wall but they know how important having another baby means. I just hope I can have a very stress free pregnancy. We're going to document our IVF adventure for all to see that it's very possible.



"IVF is a Process"

No comments:

Post a Comment